An Interactive Floating Cart for WooCommerce that slides in when the user decides to buy an item. Fully customizable right from WordPress Customizer with Live Preview. Products, quantities and prices are updated instantly via Ajax.
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where site visitors are adding your products to the cart, but then leave your store without finalizing their purchase? You come so close to securing a sale, but then POOF! The visitors bounce from your site?
If this scenario sounds familiar, I have some good news for you. Adding a product to the cart is a good thing even if the visitors did not convert yet, you have won half the battle because they are interested in what you are offering.
With a little tinkering to your online store, a little perseverance, and smart marketing tactics, you will be able to transform those abandoned carts into converting clients.
With that empowerment in mind, I present to you the perfect solution that will improve customer buying experience and encourage your clients to click the “checkout” button.
With Woo Floating Cart, not only you’ll make your site more interactive, a cart icon with item count will always be visible on all pages and a sliding cart will be triggered when your site visitors decide to purchase an item.
The cart displays the items with the total and a checkout button in order to make the purchase decision easier for your client. You can also enable the full checkout form within the floating cart which will let customers place orders directly without having to load a new page.
- Apply Google Fonts
- Change Cart Position
- Change Cart Width / Height
- Change Counter Position
- Custom Colors / Backgrounds
- Custom Icons (SVG / Image / Font Icons)
- Customize using WordPress Customizer Live Preview
- Select between 11 loading spinner animations
- Enable Fly To Cart animation
- Exclude pages from displaying the cart
- Device Visibility options
- Ajax Add to cart also supported on Single Product pages
- Ajax Add to cart also supported within Quick View Modals
- Option to change the checkout link to redirect to the cart page instead
- Option to trigger the cart on Mouse Over with optional delay
- Select between Subtotal or Total to be displayed within the checkout button
- Product Variations Support
- Display product attributes within the cart
- RTL Support